Chiropractic Care for Athletes in Park Ridge
Chiropractic care has been a vital component of the success of athletes. Athletes always want to be at 100% before participating in their sport. Research shows that after receiving a chiropractic adjustment, athletic performance increases by 6.12%. Also, hand-eye coordination increases 30% after 12 weeks of chiropractic care! Being active during your sport is a must, but it also leads to a lot of wear and tear on your body. Chiropractic care in Park Ridge helps athletes get back to functioning at their optimal potential!
All 32 NFL teams have a chiropractor. Additionally, 28 MLB teams, a majority of NBA and NHL teams, and 72% of PGA golfers on tour receive chiropractic care! In order for athletes to perform at their best, their bodies must be functioning at their best. Chiropractic care ensures that athletes’ bodies function at their best!
Improving athletic performance in Park Ridge
Below is a list of sports and how chiropractic care can help improve the athlete's performance in their sport:
- Basketball: Enhance speed, flexibility, range of motion, balance, and strength.
- Baseball/Softball: Improves hand-eye coordination, muscle strength, and long jump distance.
- Hockey: Reduces painful symptoms of recurrent shoulder instability or weakness due to hockey injuries and improves hand-eye coordination.
- Soccer: Boosts speed, enhances balance, range of motion, and flexibility, improves knee and ankle issues and decreases groin pain.
- Running: Decreases joint pain, foot and ankle injuries, hip and knee pain/issues.
- Football: Improves hand-eye coordination, speed, flexibility, balance, and strength.
- Golf: 90% of golf injuries occur in the neck or back. Chiropractic corrects postural imbalances which improve the golfer’s swing.
- Tennis: Reduces symptoms of tennis elbow and improves hand-eye coordination.
- Martial Arts: Strengthens grip by 16% after chiropractic adjustments.