Chiropractic Care for Pediatrics in Park Ridge
We are so passionate about serving kids at Silver Lining Chiropractic! Kids in Park Ridge are amazing and a blessing! It is also safe to say that children undergo many stressors to their bodies on a regular basis. The first stressor that occurs to many children is the birthing process. After that, there are many other stressors throughout a child’s life such as slips and falls, accidents, sports, and many more throughout their daily activities.
All of these stressors add up and lead to other issues as a child develops. These stressors lead to neurological distress and structural changes within the spine. Some of the issues that these stressors can lead to are Colic, Gastric Reflux, Constipation, Trouble Latching, and Sleep issues in newborns. As the child develops, these stressors can also lead to Ear Infections, Bed Wetting, decreased Immune System function, Digestive Issues, ADD/ADHD, Asthma, Allergies, Developmental Issues, and many others.
Here at Silver Lining Chiropractic in Park Ridge, we strive to make sure that kids are growing up as healthy as possible in a natural approach. Our goal is to get to the root cause of the issue and correct the problems by being specific and gentle in our approach. Healthy kids grow up to be healthy adults!
10 Reasons Parents Take Their Children to the Chiropractor in Park Ridge!
- To promote proper development and growth of a child’s body.
- To encourage adequate neural plasticity through the proper brain and nerve development.
- To help strengthen a child’s immune system - leading to fewer colds, coughs, earaches, sick days, and general illnesses.
- To help resolve breastfeeding issues, ear infections, colic, reflux, constipation, and many more.
- To aid in better concentration and capacity to learn.
- To promote proper brain and nerve communication throughout the entire body.
- To improve the child’s posture, the overall structure of the body, and balance throughout the body.
- To support digestive strength and aid in digestive issues.
- To reduce sleep issues and other issues with sleep disturbances and bedwetting.
- To allow the child’s Nervous System to function at its optimal potential so they stay healthy and that organs and other systems function at a greater level.